About

Hello, my name is Yvonne Mikell. Welcome to my blog Intrigue and Suspense. I created it because of my love for suspenseful, intriguing, and thrilling books and movies. Expect to read excerpts from my own novels, books that I review, and also movies that I review.


Friday, December 27, 2013

Love makes strange bedfellows

A woman encounters a man, likes him. Parents disapprove. Woman becomes secretly engaged, secretly weds him.

Woman has shrouded sister who secretly likes her man. Shrouded sister is jealous and plots her entrance onto the grand stage.

Shrouded sister has her own sister, who happens to be the best friend of the one already on the stage. Shrouded sister despises her own sister, and flaunts her new found fortune.

Best friend was the lover of the man, but opted for another who was more influential, more powerful. To her surprise, the man secretly married her best friend. Revenge is all she thinks about.

The man has a secret all his own. He is a cold-blooded killer, intent on keeping what is his and letting no one or nothing get in the way. Khloe is his, and her parents are in his way.


Available at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment