About

Hello, my name is Yvonne Mikell. Welcome to my blog Intrigue and Suspense. I created it because of my love for suspenseful, intriguing, and thrilling books and movies. Expect to read excerpts from my own novels, books that I review, and also movies that I review.


Thursday, August 22, 2013

Coming Soon

I finally finished my second novel, Silence is Broken. I must say I am very happy with it. What is it about?
 

Secrets, envy, deceit, revenge…
 
A girl encounters a boy, and enjoys his company,
her parent’s disapprove-screaming caution,
secretly engaged, she secretly weds.
 
The girl has a sister, banished since birth,
secretly seeks family recognition denied by father,
hides envy and anger.
 
The sister has another sister,
who looks for diamonds in the sky,
she finds it and then loses it,
secretly she plots revenge.
The boy comes from a powerful family,
suppresses his wrath by marrying another,
ignoring her parent’s wishes,
secretly boy is an elusive killer who wants what he wants.

Xavier wants Khloe.
Khloe realizes mistake, looks for her parents,
not knowing, that,
Xavier is last person to see her parents alive…

Silence is Broken


 

No comments:

Post a Comment